Our logo consists of a mark and a typeface. The full-color version is the main one and should be used in the vast majority of cases.
Our logo and mark have a protective field. Please position the logo so that other design elements do not come into the box. The minimum size of the protective field is half the height of the mark.
Pay special attention to the following restrictions concerning the use of the logo:
- Do not separate the mark from the text. Do not swap elements.
- Do not change the transparency of the logo.
- Do not outline the logo.
- Do not repaint the logo in third-party colors.
- Do not change the text.
- Do not set the logo against a complex background. Do not place the logo in front of a bright background.
Kotlin User Group brand assets
We provide Kotlin user groups with a logo that is specifically designed to be recognizable and convey a reference to Kotlin.
- The official Kotlin logo is associated with the language itself. It should not be used otherwise in different scopes, as this could cause confusion. The same applies to its close derivatives.
- User groups logo also means that the opinions and actions of the community are independent of the Kotlin team.
- Your opinions don't have to agree with ours, and we think this is the most beneficial model for a creative and strong community.
Style for user groups
Since the launch of the Kotlin community support program at the beginning of 2017, the number of user groups has multiplied, with around 2-4 new user groups joining us every month. Please check out the complete list of groups in the Kotlin User Groups section to find one in your area.
We provide new Kotlin user groups with a user group logo and a profile picture.
There are two main reasons why we are doing it:
- Firstly, we received numerous requests from the community asking for special Kotlin style branded materials to help them be recognized as officially dedicated user groups.
- Secondly, we wanted to provide a distinct style for the user group and community content to make it clear which Kotlin-related materials are from the official team and which are created by the community.
Create the logo of your user group
To create a logo of your users group:
- Copy the Kotlin user group logo file to your Google drive (you have to be signed in to your Google account).
- Replace the Your City text with the name of your user group.
- Download the picture and use it for the user group materials.
Belarusian Kotlin User Group Profile Picture sample
You can download a set of graphics including vector graphics and samples of cover pictures for social networks.
Create your group's profile picture for different platforms
To create your group's profile picture:
- Make a copy of the Kotlin user group profile picture file to your Google Drive (you have to be signed in to your Google account).
- Add a shortened name of the user group's location (up to 4 capital symbols according to our default sample).
- Download the picture and use it for your profiles on Facebook, Twitter, or any other platform.
Create meetup.com cover photo
To create a cover photo with a group's logo for meetup.com:
- Make a copy of the picture file to your Google Drive (you have to be signed in to your Google account).
- Add a shortened name of the user group's location to the logo on the right upper corner of the picture. If you want to replace the general pattern with a custom picture, click on the background pattern-picture, choose 'Replace Image', then 'Upload from Computer' or any other source.
- Download the picture and use it for your profile on meetup.com.
Kotlin Night brand assets
JetBrains provides branding and materials for Kotlin Night events. Our team will prepare digital assets for the event promotion and ship your merchandise pack containing stickers and t-shirts. Check out what we have to make your Kotlin Night fun!
Stickers can be used to brand any media necessary for a Kotlin Night. Just stick them on anything you can get your hands on. It's fun!
Stickers can be used to brand assets for a Kotlin Night. Just stick them on anything you can get your hands on. It is funny!
You can decorate a press wall with stickers for unforgettable event pictures.
Use stickers as badges for the attendees and boost networking at the event!
Board for stickers
Or you can provide a board where your guests can paste stickers with their impressions, feedback, and wishes.
Guests of the event are offered to paste stickers on the board with their impressions of the meeting. What does it mean for you?