|最后修改时间||2022 年 12 月|
|下次更新时间||2023 年 6 月|
欢迎来看 Kotlin 路线图！一窥 Kotlin 团队的工作重点。
- K2 编译器: 重写 Kotlin 编译器，针对速度、并行性与统一性进行优化。 它还能让我们引入许多预期的语言特性。
- K2-based IntelliJ plugin: much faster code completion, highlighting, and search, together with a more stable code analysis.
- Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile: promote the technology to Stable by improving the toolchain stability and documentation, and ensuring compatibility guarantees.
- Experience of library authors: a set of documentation and tools helping to set up, develop, and publish Kotlin libraries.
以子系统划分的 Kotlin 路线图
- This roadmap is not an exhaustive list of all things the team is working on, only the biggest projects.
- There's no commitment to delivering specific features or fixes in specific versions.
- We will adjust our priorities as we go and update the roadmap approximately every six months.
相对 2022 年 5 月版的变化
We've completed the following items from the previous roadmap:
- ✅ Compiler core: Maintain the current compiler
- ✅ Kotlin/JVM: Support kapt in JVM IR
- ✅ Kotlin/JVM: Maintain the new JVM IR backend
- ✅ Kotlin/JVM: Improve the new JVM IR backend compilation time
- ✅ Kotlin/Native: Provide binary compatibility between incremental releases
- ✅ Kotlin/Native: Promote new memory manager to Beta and enable it by default
- ✅ Kotlin/JS: Make the new JS IR backend Stable
- ✅ Kotlin/JS: Maintain the old JS backend by fixing critical bugs
- ✅ Multiplatform: Promote Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile to Beta
- ✅ Libraries: Release
- ✅ IDE: Stabilize code analysis
- ✅ IDE: Make update of compiler/platform versions faster
- ✅ IDE: Improve Multiplatform project support
- ✅ IDE: Stabilize Eclipse plugin
- ✅ IDE: Prototype the IDE plugin with the new compiler frontend
- ✅ IDE: Improve IDE performance
- ✅ IDE: Improve debugging experience
- ✅ Website: Make the Kotlin website mobile friendly
- ✅ Website: Make the UI and navigation consistent
We've added the following items to the roadmap:
- ℹ️ Language: List of all upcoming language features
- 🆕 Multiplatform: Promote Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile to Stable
- 🆕 Multiplatform: Improve the new Kotlin/Native memory manager robustness and performance and deprecate the old one
- 🆕 Tooling: First public release of K2-based IntelliJ plugin
- 🆕 Tooling: Improve performance and code analysis stability of the current IDE plugin
- 🆕 Tooling: Expose stable compiler arguments in Gradle DSL
- 🆕 Tooling: Kotlin Notebooks IDEA plugin
- 🆕 Libraries: Improve KDoc experience
- 🆕 Libraries: Provide a Kotlin API guide for libraries authors
We've removed the following items from the roadmap:
- ❌ Language: Research and prototype namespace-based solution for statics and static extensions
- ❌ Language: Multiple receivers on extension functions/properties
- ❌ Language: Support inline sealed classes
- ❌ K2 compiler: Stabilize the K2 Compiler Plugin API
- ❌ K2 compiler: Provide Alpha support for Native in the K2 platform
- ❌ K2 compiler: Provide Alpha support for JS in the K2 platform
- ❌ K2 compiler: Support Multiplatform in the K2 platform
- ❌ Multiplatform: Improve stability and robustness of the multiplatform toolchain
- ❌ Multiplatform: Improve Android support in Multiplatform projects
- ❌ Build tools: Make compilation avoidance support Stable for Gradle
- ❌ Website: Improve Kotlin Playground
Some items were removed from the roadmap but not dropped completely. In some cases, we've merged previous roadmap items with the current ones.
All other previously identified roadmap items are in progress. You can check their YouTrack tickets for updates.